Thursday, January 6, 2005

Editor's PICK!!!!

If you have ever wanted to know what it is like to be a flight attendant, well here's your chance to see what it is really like...

I am in shock really, that my BLOG was picked as one of the Editor's Picks this week! 

As I have said in earlier entries, I started writing this BLOG out of laziness.  I got alot of e-mails and IMs from people who were curious about what I do.  I got so tired of repeating my self on a daily basis, that I just started writing everything down.   I wanted to give people a real perspective of what it is really like to be a flight attendant, and to disspell some of the long standing myths.

Some of my entries may seem like I don't like my job, because all that they contain is complaints.  That couldn't be futher from the truth.  I do like my job, and I enjoy what I do.  Doesn't everyone have a bad day now and then, and complain about their work?

I hope that you enjoy my strange but true stories!  Thanks to all of my loyal readers, and new fans for taking an interest in what I have to say!  I write for you!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great journal! Congrats on making the top 5!

http://journals.aol.com/disq54/DreamsvsWakingLife/
http;??journals.aol.com/disq54/KeepnItReal/

Anonymous said...

WHat a fun journal!

You have a much more exciting life than my job as a mommy hahaha!  Have a great week and good luck there up in the skies :)

Kara        

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on making Editor's Pick!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for making picked, I read about your blog by reading the Q of S Journalspace blog.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your journal pic!  Now just don't go posting sexy photos and getting yourself fired like your Delta colleage! ;-)
~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

Anonymous said...

congrats on making the editor's picks. Great journal!
it certainly gave me some much needed laughs with my own recent adventures I have had vicariously through dd #1. You can check my journal to see if you would like.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your top five spot! -Kelly

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for making Editors Top Five list. NIce journal. I can see why it was one of the chosen.*Barb* http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being in number 5. I look forward to reading more. Paula

Anonymous said...

Hey There :) I work for American Eagle Airlines - so I pretty much know the ins and outs of being a flight attendant (even though I work on the ground) would love to know which airline you work for (you can email me - I am sure you don't want to disclose it on here) but would love to chat with you sometime!!!

Nikki

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making editors pick...your journal is so interesting...I love it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!

I fly alot and have always appreciated what you do.

Flying used to be fun but not anymore!
Thank you for making flights more comfortable.

Mary Louise of Watching My Sister..Disappear

http://journals.aol.com/mlrhjeh/WatchingMySisterDisappear

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being picked for the AOL Journals section!

My journal: http://journals.aol.com/sdpn72/ReflectionsFromWithin/
Forum: http://imreality.proboards19.com

Anonymous said...

hey i loved your journal congrats on making the #5 spot it takes alot of work

Anonymous said...

I totally know who you feel, I believe everyone needs to vent about work every once in a while and well I do it everyday.  I was actually wanting to know, Do you have to be a certain height and weight to be a flight attendant??

Anonymous said...

You have to be height and weight proportionate....  which means that you have to be able to fit comfortablely down the isle, and out of the window exits without blocking them...