Wednesday, December 29, 2004

TOP TEN QUESTIONS

The top ten silliest  questions that I get asked about being a flight attendant:

 

10. Do you get hit on all the time by pilots and passengers

 9. Do you get to travel for free?

 8. When can I see you in your uniform?

 7. So do you have a guy in every city that you fly to?

 6. Are you loyal?

 5. Can I see a pic of you in your uniform?

 4. So do you travel alot?

 3. My buddies are going to Vegas, can you give me a pass?

 2. Have you ever caught anyone joining the mile high club?

 1. Are you a member of the mile high club?

In case you were wondering the answer to all of these questions is a simple: NO!

Thanks to one of my IM buddies for the inspriation!!  You know who you are!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

are we to expect a top 10 witty responses?

(btw, please pardon my mass commenting.  Thanks for keeping me occupied at work this week! and of course to QofS for linking you)

Anonymous said...

I haven't come across any whitty questions yet!

Anonymous said...

Just came across your blog by chance.

I have a friend who was a flight attendant who used to tell me the funniest stories when she was flying.  Being a flight attendant is a tough job, but it sure is entertaining reading about it.

Great blog.  Thanks.

Anonymous said...

WOW...  Could it be that I have my very first FAN?  Thanks for reading!  Glad that you like my stories!

Anonymous said...

If they ask to see uniform pics, don't fall into that trap!  Send them to my website, instead... I have nothing to lose ;)

-Queen of Sky
Diary of a Fired Flight Attendant
http://queenofsky.journalspace.com/

Anonymous said...

dont worry.... never have never will.....

Anonymous said...

haha im 14 yeers old n idk why people want to respond to a flight attendants journal...then again why did this catch my attenchion? figures.  >.<   ouch.

Anonymous said...

AND I FORGOT TO MENTION....YOU GUYS..IF YOU WANT TO CHECK OUT my JOURNAL THE TITLE IS: ( JUSTA TEENAGE GIRL) POEMS AND STUFF ABOUT MY CRUSHES.....FOR ANY ONE MY AGE.  ^_^

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I just became a "blogger" today and am really enjoying reading other peoples journals. I am also a cabin crew and I laughed very hard when I read this last entry of yours! I like your sense of humor. If you want to see some HILARIOUS ARLINE HUMOR, you should check out www.crewtag.com! I think you will like it a lot. Safe flying...
<"Attitude is Altitude">