Sunday, December 26, 2004

Merry Christmas to ME!

OK, So I spent Christmas Eve with my family, which is a really important day for us.  I had to fly back on Christmas day, which is what you have to do sometimes when you are flying Non-Revenue Space Available. 

Getting to and from where you want to go, is half the battle!  I did have a great Christmas, as I always do with my family.  Because it's such a chore to fly to and from RDU, I don't make it over there, as much as I should!  This year I feared that I wouldn't even make it there at all, as you have read in the entry before this one!

When I was flying back home to Chicago, I was even able to get a DIRECT flight!  What a shock!  I sat up in first class, because coach was really full...  Full flight on Christmas Day, what's not right about this picture?  The flight attendants were really great, cheery and up beat!

Here's the real kicker, somewhere in the RDU international airport, I LOST MY CELL PHONE!!!  Not like it's a BIG deal or anything, but it's the ONLY phone I have, as I do not have a lan line.  Happy Christmas to me, not only am I broke, but now I need to pay $200 for a new cell phone.  I'll get some of the money back, but alas Sprint doesn't offer an instant rebate anymore!  Though that really doesn't help me, when I don't have the money to begin with in the first place!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a 18 year old girl looking into the flight attendant field.  I am currently living in the Peoria area at Eureka College but my family is in Chicago.  I was wondering if you knew of any degrees or classes that I could take that would give me an advantage.  Also, I heard that it was difficult to find work at this point after 9/11.  Is that true?
Anyway...thanks for posting this site, it is a good look into the real aspect of the job!                                    
                                                     -mickeygirl210@aol.com