Thursday, May 5, 2005

An extra fan comment to enjoy...

... where in 'cack-a-lack' are your parents from ..?  I spent time in G'boro, Lauringburg, and in Wilson ... it is my favourite state, and I have promised myself I will be buried there ...
Comment from
markonit - 3/28/05 3:13 PM

 

My family lives in Sanford, NC which is closer to RDU than GSO.  They seem to like it, but it is way too rural for my tastes.  My two brothers, their families, my parents and my grandmother, all live within five miles of eachother.

Why do they call "cack-a-lack"?

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Mother, Jacqueline, was  from California.  Your Father, Donald, is from Montana.  Your eldest sister, Heidi (me) was born and raised in California and currently lives in New York state.  Your next sister, Holly, was born in Rhode Island and currently resides in Ohio.  My children include your niece, Breanna.  She is currently an entering Junior at Colorado State University at Boulder.  Your nephew, Duncan, (Breanna's brother) just celebrated his second birthday.  Holly's children include your nephew, Kory, who is now 14 and your niece Ashlyn, a precocious four year old.  Heather, while I understand that you have chosen to have your God-parents legally adopt you, that fact does NOT erase your family ties... unless that is your desire.  Holly and I are still your sisters.  We love you.  We have both cared for you since the day you were born and continue to hold you in our hearts.  I love Thelm and Paul fiercely!  They are the closest people I have to parents as well, but it does NOT diminish my sisterhood to either you or Holly.
Posted with MUCH love from your big sister,
Heidi