Thursday, May 5, 2005

Comment of the Week...

Can you by any chance say what airline you work for, i think it would be interesting to know, if not thats okay too, i dont want you to end up like QoS(queen of the sky)
Comment from
flyinonmy747 - 5/2/05 9:40 PM


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

 

I am sorry but I cannot comment on what regional airline that I work for. 

Though more than several of my coworkers read my BLOG on a regular basis, and both my manager and union reps are aware that I am writing about my day to day work life.  I have been adivsed, by my union, not to talk about that topic.  As well as post any kind of pictures of myself in uniform whether on the aircraft or off...

Thanks for reading, and keep checking in there are more wacky aventures to come!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please do not become queen of sky!  She uses the same blog service I do, and it is HORRIBLE and she really is a moron.  We all laugh at her rather than with her.  

I really like reading your blog.  I'm from chicago too and I get a kick out of some of the things you write.  

Anonymous said...

I have no plans to.....

Anonymous said...

Thats okay, Im sure your airline has its reasons, and I respect you for keeping it a secrete to protect you and the reputation of your airline.(not that you would ruin it)

Anonymous said...

that's correct.....

Anonymous said...

<I>i dont want you to end up like QoS</I>

That would take some serious effort.  QofS displays a basic lack of respect not only for her employer but especially for her passengers.  Every other FA blog that I've seen has a much more respectful attitude.

Anonymous said...

That very well may be, but she is one of the reasons that my BLOG has become so popular!