Sunday, September 14, 2003

Mirth and merriment..... Part 2

So when the time care to get my boarding pass for the next flight, a huge thunder storm rolled over the airport which caused the plane to divert to Dulles, and it wouldn't be into RDU, untill 7pm.  Mind you it was now 5pm, and I had been sitting at the airport since 1pm.  This was now starting to turn into the trip from HELL!  So what did I do?  Ha!  I went back to the bar, like anyother sane passenger would do!  Mind you, I wasn't in uniform, I was on vacation!  Around 7pm, I stumbled back over to the gate to check on my flight.  Not only wasn't the plane in, but now it wouldn't be there untill 8pm!  Yikes!!!  Luckly the gate agent put me on the 7:45pm flight to Chicago, that was operating on time!  I ran to the gate, hopped on the plane and jetted off to home!  What a day.....  And people think what I do is glamourus??

No comments: