Sunday, August 7, 2005

FAN comment(S) of the week!!

Is this guy for REAL???

 

Dear Gold Wing Diva,

I love your journal and the insights you give. I am a 51 yr old male and I have adored flight attendants (female) since I was 7 years old. I flew across the country severaL times in the early 1960's, those sharp ladies that flew for TWA were very good to me on those flights. I still think the flight attendants make commercial aviation a pleasure (in part because it's nice to look at attractive women during during the flight), but also the pleasant conversation they give. Keep up the journal, I look forward to it! Sincerely, Dan

Comment from marsbarmartian3 - 7/24/05 6:20 PM

 

There are also alot of my attractive MALE co-workers out there who are just as pleasant and hard working as I am!  And didn't anyone ever tell you it's NOT polite to stare at people?  That has to be my biggest pet peeve when I am working, is passengers (especially men) STARING AT ME, and watching every single move that I make.  It makes me feel like I am a caged animal in a zoo...

 

Dear Gold Wing Diva,

For whatever it is worth, I adore female flight attendants and I think it is "oh so cool" that in an emergency flight attendants would rescue me!! Keep up the journal. Sincerely, Dan
Comment from marsbarmartian3 - 8/3/05 11:08 PM

 

So Dan are you saying that it wouldn't be "oh so cool" if one of my MALE co-workers pulled your day dreaming self out of a burning airplane instead?  Wake up and smell the instant coffee honey, male flight attendants can do just as good a job as any female flight attendant can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Gold Wing,

Trust me, I don't stare at or make flight attendants feel uncomfortable. I know male flight attendants work hard and are capable, and yes, I would appreciate being saved by a male.  Sorrry if I gave you the wrong impression, I was only trying to say that I respect and  appreciate flight attendants, especially the female ones!
         Sincereley, Dan

Anonymous said...

Dear Gold Wing Diva,
Please forgive me for making you feel angry!