Saturday, June 11, 2005

Shameless Promotion...

 

I just got this movie today in my mailbox.  I have heard  mixed reviews from my coworkers.  I think for those of you out there who want to know what it is REALLY like to be a flight attendant whether out of curiosity or because you want to become a flight attendant, this is the movie for you.  Finally a movie made about flight attendants by a flight attendants.  This is the only movie that gives a realistic view of what our JOB is really like!

CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i bought that movie too! i thought it was very good, kind of depessing in the middle though. Silver tree is an amazing writer/ f/a. You made a gramatical err, you put finnaly a movie about f/a's written by a flight attendants.. gramatical errors rule!

Anonymous said...

I thought the movie resembled very little about being a real flight attendant!  Isn't it funny how two people at the same job can have such differing opinions!!!

Anonymous said...

I will probably check the movie out for the heck of it.. seems interesting enough..:) Melaney

http://journals.aol.com/myheartsaysso2/WhereTheHeartIs

Anonymous said...

I saw the trailer to the movie  "The Aviary".Sounds interesting..but the kissing of the pilot in the galley and the slapping of the pilot at the bar turned me off...So is this supposed to be a "Coffee Tea or ME" movie or a movie about flight attendants in the :post 9-11 era..just wondering..