Tuesday, June 14, 2005

FAN Comment of the week!!!

(FROM Did I mention that I hate weather?)

 

OMG I can so relate to that feeling of shut up, sit down and wait, I can't change the GD weather and ORD can't function if there is a raindrop or snowdrop on the field.

2 years ago I had to get back to MSN for a funeral right after the 1st of the year. LAX was jammed with Rose Bowl fans going back to DTW and I was flying UA. There was a snowstorm in ORD and everything was on a ground hold here. We had some great help from the CSA at the check in desk and since I grew up Non Revving on the great Travel with Anxiety airline I just figured we'd wait it out.

We were delayed 3 hours boarding at LAX making us miss our connection on UX to MSN. Finally departed ORD at 2300 and met the family members who had sat at MSN waiting for us for 4 hours. But we made it, and we did what we had to do and flew home safely. I am not shy about going to a gate with an earlier flight and seeing if you can get out on that, The seat is paid for one way or another if it's on that flight or the scheduled one.

I hope the storms abate and you have blue skies and good flights for a while.

magickann
Comment from
magickann - 6/14/05 1:16 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading this blog!