Tuesday, December 13, 2005

FAN MAIL

Hi love your  Journal logs about your Job I know your from Chicago and I'll be traveling to Chicago in late March I was wondering if you could tell me does it snow at that time in chicago or is it nice weather at that time keep those Journal logs going there great                                                              Littlelull    

 

Thanks littlelull for reading my blog.  

March is a tricky time of year for weather in Chicago.  I think in late March you should expearience some nicer weather.   It's an amazing time of year when we Chicagoans emerge from hibernation after a long cold winter.

Other than watching the weather channel before you come out here, I would strongly suggest that you pack to dress in layers.  I always take a sweater or jean jacket with me, whether or not I need it when I step outside my door, because you never know.  The closer you get to the lake, the more the weather is affected by it.  

Even with all of that, spring time is a wonderful time to be in Chicago, whether on business or pleasure.  Fly safe, and I hope that you have a wonderful time in my home city!

No comments: