Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Back and better than ever...

Folks, I appologize for the inconvience, I expect to be updating this journal shortly...

 

I just got my laptop back from Dell...  I will spare you the details about THAT drama!  If you buy an extended warranty from them, make sure it's the IN HOME service!  Now I am back, and better than ever...  Well, maybe the same. 

Things have been crazy the past few weeks.  I had to have emergency oral surgery on the 4th.  All that I have to say is, don't wait around, take care of your teeth.  Neglect with only cause you more problems in the long run.

For those of you who were concerned about me living in a gang infested neighborhood, fear no more... We moved into our new apartment on the 5th in the Lakeview area.  Luckily we hired movers, especially after my ordeal with the oral surgen the day before.  That's the best money that I have ever spent!  Four hours later, we had everything in our new place.  I now live in a 3 bedroom apartment, on the third floor, with NO BARS on my windows, and everything WORKS!!!   Ahhhhh....  It's the simpler things, like a working sink, that make it all worth while.

I am also stuck working on the Embraer this month, so that I could have Thanksgiving off.  Little good it does me, because all the flights to RDU are full, and with my company taking most of the flying to and from there, home for the holiday is pretty much hopeless.  You can't jumpseat, if there is no jumpseat on the plane. 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes in house service with Dell is very sweet.  Also I remember when I first used movers in my late 20's.  God why did I ever move a box in my life.  It was fast and I never broke a sweat.  I usually explain it to people as a maturing moment.  Not in college? Have a job?  Hire movers its the best thing you could spend you money on.  ~ Mike