Friday, October 7, 2005

Rumors.... Rumors... Wanna hear what I heard?

I just heard that UNITED is now hiring flight attendants if you are a Chicago resident....

 

Is there any truth to this rumor?  I would like to hear from anyone who flies for United about what it's really like over there now.  You know, not the fairytail that they will tell during the interview, the truth from one flight attendant to another.

As most of you already know, my dream is to be an international flight attendant.  The chance to be able to fly international trips right out of initial training is almost too good to pass up.  Even if I would have to give up getting weekends, holidays off and being on reserve forever.

Thanks for your help...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea on the rumor but wish you luck on your quest to be international!:) Melaney

http://journals.aol.com/myheartsaysso2/WhereTheHeartIs/

Anonymous said...

My dreams are fleeting... But one never knows unless they try.